Career Advice for RMR soldiers
Potton, Quebec – 29 August 2021: After an “invigorating” morning spent conducting the Canadian Armed Forces ‘Combat FORCE Test’ (forced march, shuttle run in fighting order, sandbag lift, etc.), the soldiers of the RMR were invited to Honorary Lieutenant-Colonel David Bensadoun’s property in Potton, Quebec for leadership training and a BBQ.
The leadership training was centred on lessons learned from some top business leaders in Quebec who volunteered their Sunday to share their expertise with the RMR’s members. In his role as Honorary Lieutenant-Colonel, David Bensadoun understands all too well that we need our soldiers to succeed in their civilian occupations so they can continue to actively serve the Regiment throughout their working lives and eventually rise to senior leadership positions.
- Isabelle Chevalier – President – Bio K
- Dave Girardin – President – Super Bird Investments,
- Steve Girardin – CEO – Girardin/Blue Bird Buses Manufacturing
- Isabelle Pepin – President – Pepin Executive Recruiting
- Francois Rivard – CEO – Innocap Investments
- Marie-Eve Savard – President – Eva Holdings, former investment banker
- Hugues Simon – President – Reliance Forestry Wood Products
- Colonel (ret’d) Pierre St-Cyr – Chairman of Commissionaires – Quebec.
- Michael Zakuta – CEO Plaza Retail REIT – Real Estate Development